Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Red phone flashing, no connection to tivo

Can anyone help please.. we’ve had the virgin a week and today the red phone icon is flashing on the router. There is an error message flashing up on the TiVo boxes c233 check your router??? I’ve restarted both the tv box and router.. we have internet but no on demand etc 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red phone flashing, no connection to tivo

Assuming you definitely have a V6 and not a TiVo (check here if you're not sure), can you follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network.

The top-right displays your box's internet connection, which goes through your Home hub. What does it say?

When you say that you have internet, I presume you mean on other devices such as phones or tablets?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes your right.. Iv just seen the sign next to to the clock that says TiVo.. I have internet on all other devices.. it’s bizarre 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi leannecox83,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delayed response. Are you still getting the C-233 error? You can find out more here.

You connection isn't showing any errors.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

In addition to @Corey_C suggestion, if you can answer the other point in the previous posts, it would help us to advise further if the online help doesn't solve this...

Follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network.

The top-right displays your box's internet connection, which goes through your Home hub. What does it say?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks