Menu
landyannie
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Red arrows on screen

Hello can anyone help please 

Several weeks ago this problem started. When ever we go to catch up and press wind on, all we get are 1, 2 or 3 red arrows on the screen depending how fast we go, the bar at the bottom moves but not the picture. So it takes ages to find the beginning of the programme because we can not see the picture move. It did not do this before a few weeks ago, don't know what has changed. Hope you can help with this. Landyannie

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red arrows on screen

Hi @landyannie,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

Unfortunately that is how our demand content works works now, you can no longer see the programme, while recording as you used to be able to do.

I understand  how frustrating this is because I feel the same, when trying to watch on demand, I have realised that the programme usually starts after about one minute, which you can see on the bar at the bottom of the screen.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
landyannie
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red arrows on screen

Hello Steven
Thank you for your reply. Why on earth have Virgin changed the demand content in this way. It is defiantly not as user friendly. It is like having a down grade. I hope the powers that be see these comments, and realise how frustrating this is. I am sure you and I are not the only ones.
Thanks again for your help at least I know now its not my TV ins Virgin that has caused the upset.
Keep safe
Landyannie
0 Kudos