Menu
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recurring C130 error watching catch up TV

How is your V6 connected to your homehub? Ethernet is recommended but I suspect in your case it's using WiFi?

In which case.. follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network.

What does the signal strength report as, in the top-right?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
FedUpWithCS
Joining in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Its not V6 currently - the engineer was supposed to upgrade us to that, but didn't.  He did some other fix(es), but they haven't worked.  Had stability for a few days then back to C130 interruptions

Oh well, its a bank holiday.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @FedUpWithCS

Thanks so much for popping back - I can only apologise that you're still having this issue with that fault code. Usually after you have performed the checks our users have advised and those that are listed on our Error Page, this error would need a technician visit. 

I have located your account from your forum information and can indeed see that your box is having some errors from this end; the remote checks I have done do indicate that a technician is required and as such I have booked you one out. 

You can check the date and time of this visit via your online account - if you're unable to make the slot we have booked, you can also reschedule via your account. 

Please feel free to keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos