Menu
Steve401
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Recordings not on my recordings

Occasionally some programmes I record don’t appear on my recordings despite the R appearing next to them on my TV guide, this happens on mainstream channels that I am subscribed to, only been a recent problem 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings not on my recordings

Hi @Steve401 

Sometimes a show won’t record because of a conflict or because of your settings.

Using your remote go to Home >  My Shows & Recordings > Recording Hiccups.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do you have any specific examples? I'm not sure what a "mainstream channel" is, but..

Recording Hiccups will tell you the reason for any individual recording failing as already mentioned. Although if there's a programme clash, this wouldn't get scheduled in the first place and therefore wouldn't have the recording symbol next to it.

Otherwise - post up the specific examples and other users might be able to compare notes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, 

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing recording issues. Newapollo is correct that checking the recording hiccups might resolve your issue, you can also take a look here:  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-recording-and-playback-issues

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos