Menu
willie2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: pixilation

ok to say be polite. I have tried to contact virgin countless times. There is NO customer service! I am off to Sky! Had enough

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

As much as I have every sympathy with anyone experiencing the (at times) significant call queues with VM C/S at the moment, they are answering - you just need to be patient, understanding of the current situation, and potentially call earlier in the day.

When you call to issue your cancellation notice to Virgin, be aware the agent may well try to resolve your reasons for leaving and put them right. Be sure when you call, whether you want that to happen or if you are determined to leave and already have install dates with your chosen new supplier lined up.

I would also recommend that you try to overlap your new install, with VM's disconnection - otherwise you may find yourself without any services for a period of time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
willie2
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Be patient you say. Last attempt to contact customer service the phone rang for 61 minutes and then the line went dead!!

0 Kudos