Menu
AuramysticAnne
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re booting Tivo box constantly

Since the lockdown I have had to reboot the TivoBox constantly when trying to watch Netflix or Apps. I had an engineer call last week and he said the problem was with the outside box and fixed that.  Again last night it happened again. Switching off the modem and the box and waiting for about 5 mins or so for it to reboot.  This is getting really annoying as I am paying a lot of money each month for this service.  I also asked about getting another box for a room upstairs and was handed a leaflet to text a number which I did and got a reply that I would hear in 24 hours from a member of Virgin Team.  Well that was nearly a week ago and I have since re texted.  Just do not know what is going on but trying to contact anyone about the box being rebooted and the upgrade is just getting on my nerves. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re booting Tivo box constantly

Have you tried calling Virgin TV Faults on 150 or 0345 4541111?

Alternatively, if you have Virgin broadband and you've had the box a while, it might be worth considering looking at your whole package and whether you maybe able to get a newer bundle and include a swapout to a newer V6 box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos