Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box broken

Mine is broken too. 

I was on hold for just over an hour this morning and was informed I would get a call back from the faults team within 4hours. That was nearly 5hours ago. 

No response from the text service.

So despondent !!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Stirky 

It's usually better to start your own post, otherwise replies between different users can get confusing...

Unfortunately, calls back within 4hours don't happen more than they do. The text service can sometimes take a couple of days to respond.

What's the issue with your box? It may be that you do need to call and report it, but on the off-chance it's something we can help with....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have reported it today and was informed by the call handler I would get a call back within 4 hours

Needless to say I am still waiting 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You'll probably need to callback tomorrow now - I hope I'm wrong, but that callback probably belongs in the "unlikely to happen but it got you off the phone" collection.

If you still have issues after speaking to C/S, please do post back.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Rang customer services at 8am and received a call back around 11am with a visit booked this week.☺

0 Kudos