Menu
Darf82
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Restarting TiVo box

I have the same problems.

Pixelating TV and also WiFi signal drops in and out all the time.

Had a technition come out to sort who escalated it to another technition to fix something in the green cabinet.

Was ok for 3-4 days and started again. I've tried calling 150 been on hold for like 45mins and couldn't wait any longer.

I don't want another technition out, is there any chance I could get another hub and tv box sent out to try?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Restarting TiVo box

@Darf82 

I've moved your "me too" post to a new thread.

@Darf82 wrote:

I have the same problems.

Pixelating TV and also WiFi signal drops in and out all the time.

Pixelating TV is generally symptomatic of TV signal issues. I'd recommend posting in the broadband forum re your other issues - Virgin supply you with a broadband connection, from which your router generates WiFi. If you have problems with your incoming signal levels, this could cause broadband issues/ Or your broadband could be fine, and your router has issues. Post in the broadband forum and they'll help more.

@Darf82 wrote:

Had a technition come out to sort who escalated it to another technition to fix something in the green cabinet.

Was ok for 3-4 days and started again. I've tried calling 150 been on hold for like 45mins and couldn't wait any longer.

I don't want another technition out, is there any chance I could get another hub and tv box sent out to try?

Sounds like further investigation and/or tweaks between your home and the street cabinet is needed, so another engineer investigation could be exactly what you need.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos