Menu
Roblynch83
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red flashing light and solid blue light

I have exactly the same issue.

Flashing blue light and solid blue light on TiVo box. Screen is stuck saying “Starting Up”. Remote does nothing. 

Please can you sort, Virgin?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Roblynch83

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've had some issues with your TiVo box being stuck on Starting Up. I have located your account and run through a few checks from here; we're not able to communicate with your box from here and we'd like to get a technician out for you. 

I just need to pop you a quick private message to confirm your address before it can be booked - please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cheers so much for your Private Message @Roblynch83

I can confirm that I have booked you a technician visit - you can check the date and time of your visit via your online account. If you need to change it for any reason, you can do that via your account also. 

Please feel free to keep us posted

Thanks

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos