Menu
Natebaj89
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

I’m having the pixelation on my boxes upstairs not happy plus had an appointment cancelled a week after I had my house move!! Paying a large some for this so called service!!! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation issues

@Natebaj89 

Please, nicely, start your own post rather than adding "me too" to someone elses... replies can get confusing, otherwise 🙂

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so call VM and report it. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up. They can do these while you're on the phone to them.

If you have 2 boxes in your home and only one is affected, try swapping them around. That will ID whether your fault is with your internal cabling or a duff box. Once you've identified which, you'll need to call VM to report your fault.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Natebaj89
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation issues

Hi thanks for the update very sorry jumping on your post.

0 Kudos
Funkit
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You’re forgiven 👍😄

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Natebaj89 wrote:

Hi thanks for the update very sorry jumping on your post.

I'd already moved your post to a new thread 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos