Menu
Vicki777
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just had upgraded box installed and now asking me to subscribe to catch up channels?

im having the same problem, it let's me watch bbc iplayer but says subscribe for everything else including it itvhub and all4 which are free any way.

Had box installed on Saturday phoned help team person who answered basically said she had no idea why it wasn't working and she would forward it to technical team and they take up to 72 hours 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

catch up channels issues

Which box are you using - you've not said? Check here if you're not sure.

When you refer to "ITV Hub" & "All-4", do you mean the streaming apps? Or just ITV/C4 OnDemand programmes that have their logos on them?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Vicki777
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up channels issues

The new box is a v6 

I get the same thing as the original poster it says subscribe if I try and watch any videos other than those on iplayer , I can still watch the channels but can't watch any videos

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Let's be sure of some basics here, your post was moved to a new thread to save any replies being confused between two posters. You've referred to "ITV Hub" and "All-4" but I'm not clear whether you mean the branded apps or just "branded" OnDemand programmes.

If you find a programme in the EPG (TV Guide) a couple of days ago from ITV, C4 or C5, and use "OK", "Watch from catchup", what happens?

How about if you follow Home > CatchUp > Channels > ITV > pick any programme.

Can you try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels, and run the refresh cycle. Also reboot the box using Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart

Any change?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Vicki777
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If I want to watch a programme from itv hub all4 or any other channel and I look for related videos it days subscribe for every channel except if the video is on iplayer

Its the same if I try and watch from catch up

I've reset multiple times and searched for channels and its still the same 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you able to post a picture of the screen that says "subscribe to watch" on a free-to-air channel's CatchUp please?

Have you recently made any changes to your account? Was this V6 a fault replacement, swap from TiVo or new install?

0 Kudos