Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code tvq-pb-101(3.3-302) TiVo

I also have this problem. After speak to netflix they say its a internet connection problem and to phone my provider but my internet is not connected to my tivo box. I was told the same a few months ago by someone at virgin to do the same please help its driving me crazy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

i posted the original thread, my preferred method of watching Netflix was through my smart tv, as I had an old TiVo box that froze more than the smart tv.

After posting virgin contacted me and sent a new box, I now watch through the box and the freezing problem has disappeared 🤞

The new box also does everything so much faster.

Good luck!

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

@Bekki2024 

I can't help with your specific Netflix error, but a very good point has been made regarding the newer V6 box.

If you've had your current package a while, and you have VM broadband (this is a requirement) I'd recommend you look at whether there is a newer, possibly more cost-effective bundle that could include a swap to a V6 box.

The newer boxes are much quicker at streaming apps and come with 6 recording tuners rather than 3.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos