Menu
Julie651
Settling in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Distorted tv picture

Hi I have had this same issue have had an engineer out as well as people from network still have issues and it’s been going on for months fed up now.  Yes we have tried other TVs and we have the same problem and it happens on both our boxes don’t know what to do now

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Julie651 

Better to start your own thread than add "me too" to someone elses, particularly if your issue is potentially problematic.

It sounds like your issue could caused by multiple underlying faults or potentially a recurring one. I appreciate it may not be what you want to hear, but the answer here is to keep reporting the issue and - to an extent - make it VM's problem, it's what you're paying a subscription for!

If you have multiple TV boxes and they're all affected, it proves the fault is very likely external. Do any of your immediate neighbours have Virgin TV and are they similarly affected? There's been cases on here before of a few neighbours all "suffering in silence" and an area fault being identified once all the affected customers were encouraged to report their issues.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Julie651
Settling in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How can I delete this pls
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In addition to my previous comment, if you hang around here for a day or so, staff should pick this post up and be able to take a look 

That'll at least save you the "fun" of having to call through to the phone lines, which I'm sure doesn't help in cases such as yours.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Julie651

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making our first post regarding the distorted picture on your TV. I'm really sorry to hear that your picture quality is not up to standard.

Does the issue occur on all channels or only certain ones?

Does the problem with your TV picture get worse at certain times of day?

Please do let me know,

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Julie651, 

Thanks for your post. 

There is no need to delete however I can see you did post your own thread and Serena has asked you a few questions to try and help resolve things. 

You can view your thread HERE

Just hit reply to Serena's post and she can help get things sorted for you. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos