Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: DVR serious issue

Hi there,

I also have had the same issue since yesterday. I have tried calling Virginmedia but the call centres are shut due to the current pandemic. How do I arrange for a engineer to replace my box? The online service is down as well so I can't book an engineer through that either. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@The_Iceman 

Virgin C/S certainly aren't closed, they're open but have numerous issues caused by the current situation and have large queues at times. Having said that, I've just tried calling myself and got the same message you did so can only sympathise.

Realistically, you've got 3 ways to report your issues..

1: Text message to 07533 051809, tending to take a couple of days to respond.

2: Wait on here for VM staff to respond, the current turnaround is around a week.

3: Keep trying to call in, don't give up - be patient & persistent, once you're in the queue it should just be a waiting game

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I really hope so. I can't see how consistently calling is going to help if the operator is telling you that call centres are closed and hence you won't get through to speak to anyone. I will try the text service as that is my only hope. If this persists, then I can't seen a reason for me to pay for a service that I am not getting and the wait will end up being a very long time before I get a reply or replacement. Thankyou for your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey The_Iceman,

Many apologies for our delayed response and for the issues you've been having with your TV box. I can appreciate it must have been frustrating not being able to get through to us via our helplines.

I'll be more than happy to arrange for a replacement one to be sent out to you from here if you are still seeking some assistance with this. 

Let me know 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos