Menu
ZiltoidRacer
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t watch On Demand or Catch up

i have had this for a few days but the My Virgin Media app shows  VOD fault in my area (22) at first it said would be fixed by 5th feb at 4pm now it's 8th feb at 4pm, so if you are area 22 this could be why. it's worth getting the app on your phone to see the status for broadband, tv & phone.

if i check the app and it shows a fault i don't have to report it but if it says ok then i report, useful little app that also shows your bills and any orders or appointments you have.

https://www.twitch.tv/ziltoidtv
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On Demand issues

Which TV box do you have? Check here if you're not sure

I'd suggest checking your local service status on the automated line 0800 5610061 if you've not already. That lists faults down to street & postcode level, which the online status page doesn't necessarily do.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
EchoofGlory
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand issues

Virgin TV V6 box.  

0 Kudos
EchoofGlory
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t watch On Demand or Catch up

We’re area 30. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand issues

Are you getting any error messages when you use OnDemand? It's not entirely clear from your previous replies.

Does the status line (0800 5610061) report a known issue? If it doesn't, there'a s a fair bet there isn't a known fault affecting you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos