Menu
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems with Series Links

Series Links have been giving us problems over the last few months. We have been finding that even though the link has been set up it doesn't always record the programme, and have been having to check to see if it is to be recorded in Planned Recordings.

Why does it do this and how do we resolve? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with Series Links

Do you have any specific examples?

If you can post your SL settings for the non-working link, and specific examples of programmes that aren't picking up that you think should, I'm sure we can see what's going on for you...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

See screenshot below for Harlots! We have to manually record the episodes even through the series link is set. This is one example but there are a number of others.20201024_141712.jpg

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok... although the recording should still take precedence over a VOD link, I'd be minded to change that top line to "include recordings only" just to give the box one less excuse to "get confused".

Next step... Home > My shows & Recordings > Recording Hiccups. Find one of the episodes that hasn't recorded, and lets see what it says?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos