Menu
Rayray2020
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problematic Tivo box is as good as bust

Hi

I posted this in a previous forum and direct to 2 moderators last week.

-

Hi

The Tivo box I hasn't worked for11 days, after 11 days and constant trying it has returned to life, yet this is an ongoing problem as this box has always been problematic, taking anything from one to three hours to load. This past month it has deteriorated, taking the best part of a day and often not loading at all that day, we attempt all suggested means of booting it up daily yet having TV that day, let alone when you want it is just a case of luck, I gave it one last chance whilst writing this and it has loaded for the first time in 11 days, still the past month we have has over 2 weeks of no content.

-

Since then it has booted up twice.

I signed up here last week, until then I was on Twitter almost daily responding to uploads and have been on the phone only to have the phone cut off after over 50 minutes on hold.

I understand the time we're in however I have yet to get a single response from anybody.

0 Kudos
Rayray2020
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Problematic Tivo box is as good as bust

Forgot to mention, when it booted up for the first time in 11 days, it stated error messages, on demand, catch up and the apps etc were unnavaliable, I have a picture. 

Currentely it sits there with all its lights on.

0 Kudos