Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Problem with Virgin Store

I purchased a movie from Virgin Store on Saturday 23rd May 2020 but cannot watch it on my TV through my Tivo box comes up with code error ES004 i have looked on your web site to see that there is an issue, at first was going to be fixed 24th then 26th now says 27th its very frustrating that i have brought a film to watch straight away that i cannot,and not sure how long before i get the DVD in the post its not a new movie. please help and advise 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with Virgin Store

Thank you for the post Vincent and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing, this date is just an estimate and can be extended if the team find the fix more complicated than initially anticipated. 

In regards to your other query, we stopped the physical copy deliveries a few weeks ago, this would now be a digital version in which you get instead.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Emily

thank you for the response, i have now been able to watch the said movie through my Tivo Box, thank you.

So am i correct in saying that you don't send out DVDs anymore whether its an old film or a new one, we just get to watch it through the app ??

cause i have brought new release films in the past not so long ago and i got the DVDs for them?

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved vincent3.

Yes we have taken the decision to not send DVDs out during the current conditions, we aren't sure at the moment when or if this will return after lockdown conditions ease.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve thank you for your reply oh so you could go back to sending out DVDs in the future, sorry it's just I do like to have the DVD, I've got quite a collection lol

Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We aren't sure that at the moment but I hope we do, so that you can carry on growing your collection.

Please look out on for any further updates on this link virg.in/custnews

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos