Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ppv shows last week's events

I am trying to book football match on demand but all I get is a list of last week's matches. And I can't get through to anyone to ask. What's wrong and how can it be rectified?

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ppv shows last week's events

Hi Richardwrites2,

This error was affecting a number of forum users earlier. It seems to be fixed now so please try again.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you - sort of!!! I spent about an hour waiting on the phone to Virgin (if I every hear 'I really really really really like you' again, after hearing it multiple times while I waited, I will put a pencil through my ear drums!!) and eventually spoke to a teechncial guy who made me do all the things I'd altready tried then  for a technicain to come out . . .  on Wedneday . . .  'What good is that for the match tomorrow?" I asked. "You won't be able to watch it," was the bst he could manage. Great!!!! But my wife had another plan that she'd reluctantly abandoned beacuse of the time of this match, so I confessed I couldn't access it and agreed to go out and do what she wanted to do. So how do I now break the news that the I can  access the match after all? Or do i sacrifice it? Thank you Virgin (not).

But thanks for the info.

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Richardwrites2,

I don't know if you are wanting to watch the Liverpool v Sheffield United game, which should be available for free in pubs on the red button if you are in a tier  that allows pub visits.  

If you do want to watch that game in full, and can avoid seeing the result, then it is replayed in full on Sky Sports Premier League HD (channel 502) and the SD version on channel 512 at 00:15 Sunday morning.  

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos