Menu
Highlighted
Dangreat
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor signal quslity

I have terrible signal quality pixelisation on bbc itv channel 5 and on sky movies and sports etc in fact most channels. Amazon prime movies etc are not a problem. I have a new expensive tv and the channels are that bad you cannot watch them at times.

please can something be done about this. My contract is up in March, I’m considering moving to sky to utilise my tv and get the quality from it that I paid for. This has been like this since early January.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor signal quslity

Hi you say it's been like it since January, surely you have phoned and reported it when it first occurred, if so what did Virgin say when they tested the signal levels.Regards Micky
Highlighted
Dangreat
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Signal strength was not tested. I have been sent a new TiVo box. The issue still stands.

I was told that signal strength was not an issue by customer services. Not happy at all but they were helpful when I called.

my contract is due for renewal, sky have offered me a great package. Very tempted if this persists.

another call today to customer services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dangreat, 

Thanks for your posts on our Community Forum and a very warm welcome to you!

Running a background check and I can see that you have multiple set top boxes in your property, do you have this problem on all set top boxes or is it just one that's been effected by this?

Attempted to look at the spec of the new box that's been installed on 10/02/20 but this appears to be currently switched off, are you OK to switch this on for me and come back to us? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos