Menu
Andy602
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor picture

I am unable to watch channel 504 (sky sports cricket), due to the very poor picture quality as it is constantly pixelated. I’ve tried unplugging all the cables & switching everything off but that hasn’t fixed the problem. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor picture

If you've rebooted your box, then picture breakup is indicative of a service fault that is causing poor incoming TV signal. That fault will need VM to rectify, and could potentially be anywhere from within your box to the street cabinet - only VM can determine this.

You can potentially help narrow it down by checking the following other channels (depending on your package), to see if they're also affected:

Sky Family HD, Sky Comedy HD, Cartoon Network HD, Eurosport 2 HD, TLC-HD & Sony TV-HD - these are all on the same broadcast frequency as Sky Cricket HD.

Ultimately you'll be best off by calling 150 (or 0345 4541111), following the prompts for "I have a fault with my TV service" and starting the faults process rolling. If you've already rebooted the box and it's not solved the problem, then you'll likely need either an engineer visit or box-swap.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos