Menu
admars
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Player TV (M) or Mixit TV

Hi,

I had a letter today about my current contract ending, and that i could change to a similar package if I want. braodband, is same, phone about the same

TV current:

Player TV (M)
TIVO Monthly Fee

Proposed
Mixit TV

The price difference is 1p, so I'm trying to see a list of channels to see what I would gain/lose for that extra penny 🙂 Can't find a channel list, when i go through upgrading package options when logged, and choose tv, it then goes to broadband as if I'm a new customer.

Cheers

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Player TV (M) or Mixit TV

The TV channel guide is at the bottom of this page....

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

If you have VM broadband, try to negotiate a box-swap to the V6 at the same time. Runs the same software as your TiVo but on a much newer, faster box with 3 more recording tuners and extra apps.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

admars
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks, just what i was looking for, doesn't seem like it's worth the hassle of changing though
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The package is personal preference, but you are unlikely to get any promotional offers on legacy bundles.

The TiVo > V6 thing, the V6 is a far superior box compared with TiVo. It runs the same software but with 6 tuners, more apps and generally is a lot quicker.

If you later decide to convert to 360-software - which to be fair is a whole other can of worms - a V6 can take it by a software update.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos