Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Pixilated channels

All channels are pixilated or nothing at all.

Rh11 area.

Done all checks etc you have suggested, still pixilated. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixilated channels

Hi,

If youd like to send me a Private Message with your account number, area reference and address. I can look into this for you?

Thanks
Shaun
If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How do you private message 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hover over my username and it will say send message on the box that appears.

Thanks
Shaun
If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Acc [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I will private message you, check the envelope at the top of your screen.

Thanks
Shaun

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

in North London channels 125-131 are all pixelated and unwatchable. Other chanels fine.  This is affecting all my boxes.

0 Kudos