Menu
Alisonalexander
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation

I have to keep rebooting or switch off the TiVo box as all channels keep pixelating .

this is happening every hour or so and very frustrating 

have tried checking cables 

have reconnected to network constantly 

not happy with Virgin Media 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

Hi Alisonalexander,

Pixellation is normally a signal issue.

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

If that doesn't help then you need to contact the Faults team on 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues 

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

I'd only add to newapollo's advice, you've mentioned about using the "Connect to Virgin Media service" option constantly.

Is this because you have other service issues?

Only asking - because that option is to reconnect your box to VM's servers over the internet - nothing to do with pixellation that's caused by poor TV signals.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos