Menu
Schnitzelstix
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation

Watching sky sports HD football. Program suffering pixellation. Also YouTube freezing, displaying loading and pixellating. 

Can't get through to service desk until tomorrow morning as all gone home by 8pm tomite.

Rubbish service and expensive bills for this rubbish service.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

Pixellated pictures on live TV, assuming you've rebooted your box once, tend to mean there's a fault somewhere that's causing a poor TV signal.

Can you check whether any of the following channels (package-dependent) are also affected? Sky Thriller HD, Sky Sports Action HD, Animal Planet HD, More-4-HD, Sky Documentaries HD, Sony Max HD

YouTube is delivered to your box over the internet, and if you have issues here, this may suggest other. Are you using a TiVo or a V6 box? If you're not sure, check here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Schnitzelstix
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm using 2 x V6 boxes. Pixellation on both. WiFi is very slow

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

For the picture breakup/pixellation problem alone, you can try the channels I mentioned in my previous post which might help narrow the problem down. But the outcome will probably remain the same - call TV faults (150 or 0345 4541111), follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service" and let VM investigate it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Schnitzelstix
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Will do.

0 Kudos