Menu
Tommydmu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation

Hi my name is Thomas [REMOVED] and live in Birmingham, and for a while now my viewing quality is extremely poor and becomes distorted on all channels. I have been in contact numerous times, and done all the tests (checking all connections, HDMI leads, and restarted the unit) but none seems to have worked. I have multi room and my TiVo box upstairs works perfectly so I even changed the units from upstairs to downstairs to check, and that one also started to have viewing problems. I checked the tv and that works perfectly on DVD an a fire stick we have. So it has to be the virgin box or the incoming cable for virgin tv. Once I did the test it stated on my portal, it picked up connection issues but I have brought new cables for all the connections into the unit. It's very frustrating as im paying for something I cannot watch. Is there any issues going on in my area? (The area I live in says 12 on my virgin account.) If not how can I book an engineer to come and fix as really need this sorting. 

[REMOVED]

Thanks 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

You'll need to call and report the fault. Virgin can't fix something they don't know isn't working properly.

0 Kudos