Joining in
Message 31 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

Seem like all channels

Seems like anytime of the day 

Appears on live and recorded

Live in Southend

Does not have pixellation when viewing through Amazon TV box - ONLY through virgin box

0 Kudos
Deeyt
Joining in
Message 32 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Channel 528

time 20:30

area 01

0 Kudos
anoyed
Tuning in
Message 33 of 48
Flag for a moderator

What are you trying to say

i don’t watch football 

0 Kudos
anoyed
Tuning in
Message 34 of 48
Flag for a moderator

It’s also not helpful to solving the problem 

which is what this post is supposed to do isn’t it 

0 Kudos
Mummby85
Joining in
Message 35 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Channel Number BBC 1 BBC2 ITV1 Channel 4 not HD
Time of issue anytime any day no set time
Town/city/area reference Warrington area 20

Pixellation happens on live to and recordings.

sound disappears

radio sound breaks up

Been happening for last 3 weeks since Virginia were working in area. Have called automation carried out recommended steps. This has not resolved my issue

0 Kudos
PTurtle
Joining in
Message 36 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Terrible pixelation over the past few weeks, need an engineer visit for sure as everything else is in order. Appears to affect TiVo as well as older boxes. 

most problematic channels are 150 - 5HD and 507 - Sky Sports Action HD

Peterborough area

0 Kudos
tigger79
On our wavelength
Message 37 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Bad pixelation on ITV and ITVhd plus other minor channels.

Area code 06.

Always in the evening (don't have tv on during the day.

0 Kudos
anoyed
Tuning in
Message 38 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Problem solved 

New cable from street box to house

and some sort of signal adjustment to both TiVo box and broadband router 

0 Kudos
Chrom2um86
Joining in
Message 39 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

Also been having issues in area 20 (SK8 postcode). When I check the Service Status on my VM account it says TV is good and no known issues, but when I call 150 to try and talk to someone I get a recorded message saying VM are aware of issues to broadband and TV in my area and are working to fix it, and no option to speak to anyone and I just end up back at the main menu so can't even get through to anyone to report an issue! But this has been going on since September and my prices have gone up recently too!

My broadband is fine and I've got no issues with that, but my TV service is pixelating quite badly at times, yet the sound is fine. Happens mainly on HD channels in the evening (I'm a fan of Bake Off and it got to the point on a Tuesday evening when I just couldn't even watch it yet the SD stream was fine), but pixelation is happening more on normal SD channels like BBC, Channel 4 HD, 5 SD etc. My Tivo recordings are half picture and half pixelation now, makes it very frustrating trying to watch TV when half the picture gets distorted. I'm still on a TiVo box that was installed back when I moved in, so is over seven years old at this point, plenty of space, and all cables are firmly in place, card in the back is fully inserted etc. Phone and broadband are all fine, just the TV seems to have been poor over the last few months. I've tried the fault testing through my VM account but that always says wait 10 minutes to finish the check and reboot the equipment (which I do) but then it just says everything's good, yet the TV image still pixelates.

I guess I'm not the only one with picture distortion and hope someone from VM can help me as I can't get through to anyone, but is anyone else having conflicting message about service status too where your VM account says one thing but 150 says another?

Thanks.

anoyed
Tuning in
Message 40 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Make an online complaint

dial 150 go for another service through the menu tree then they will transfer you 

at the end of the recorded message you shoul of been given the option to speak to someone

log into account go to faults register the fault and ask for update on fault in your area

should get someone’s attention

or there is always the option to write a letter To head office complaints 

0 Kudos