Menu
Malc2066
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation

Hello

I'm getting a horizontal pixelation across the picture, mostly in the evenings and for several channels, BBC1, ITV etc. I've turned my Tivo box off & on and checked the cables are tight. Also, I'd like to access my Amazon Prime Video account through Virgin but I gather I can't with my current Tivo box.

Am I able to exchange my Tivo for a V6, especially given my pixelation issues?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

At the very least you should report your service fault to VM (by the usual methods) and they should arrange either an engineer visit or box-swap. The V6 box also requires you to have VM broadband - do you?

Following this route, you should "expect" the box-swap to be like-for-like, if you ask the agent and/or the engineer nicely, they may swap you to a V6 - but there's no guarantee of this.

The alternative would be, if you've had your current package a while and am out-of-contract, then call up VM with a view to renegotiating your current bundle deal. In exchange for a new 18month contract and new package, you can ask for a box-swap to a V6 as part of the bargain.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks