Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation

Pixelating channels 535, 609 and no service for 536 and several others.  Error code W02 also. Tried calling 150 since Monday and line goes dead after mobile phone no request.  Now attempting service call via the VM app, extremely frustrated with VM poor service.  Alan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

Sorry to say, I can only offer sympathy!

Taking Freesports HD on 553 as an example, can you also try any of the following channels that you have..

Premier Sports 2 HD, Sky Sports Racing HD, La Liga TV, Sky Comedy HD, National Geographic HD, Sky Halloween HD, Sky Greats HD, Gold HD

All of those share the same broadcast frequency as Freesports HD and would be affected by a signal issue - which it sounds like you have. W02 is certainly indicative of that.

TV Faults are (unfortunately for you) best reported by calling 150 (or 0345 4541111) - staff on here can take anything upto a week to respond at the moment. Are you saying you've been trying calling since almost a week? 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

Hi TownClerk,

Thanks for you post. 

Apologies that you've been experiencing pixelation on some of your channels, I can understand the frustration.

It looks like you've had a chat with our team since posting so I do hope this is now resolved?

If not, please do let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos