Menu
Tooncgull
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation

HI

I have suddenly started to experience very bad pixelation on all of my "live" channels - over the past week, started noticing it in some of the "lesser" channels, then BBC News 601, etc, some Sports channels - and now tonight, everything is unwatchable - From 101 upwards.

Please can we arrange for an engineer to come out and take a look ? I tried phoning but sat in a waiting queue for 20 minutes listening to abominable music . 

DO I have to book via phone, or will someone pick this up and arrange? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

VM forum staff do pick posts on here up, but it can take a few days. Persisting with the call queues will almost certainly be the quickest way, I'm afraid.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tooncgull
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.... I now no longer get the option to join the queue. I seem to get immediately offered the "link to the help site" , which is this site in effect.

Im getting increasingly frustrated. 

Will keep trying.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tooncgull,

If I were you I would try again first thing in the morning at 8am when it's least busy. The call centre may have closed for the night.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos