Menu
MattS
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation

Hi,

I have had pixelation on all tv channels for the past 3 weeks or so.  Sometimes it is worse than others but it is always there.  I have reset the box multiple times but this makes no difference to the picture.

Can someone have a look and advise please.

Thanks,

Matt.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

Hi you should phone and go down the TV faults route and they can check the levels, the most likely cause, while your on the line and if necessary arrange for a engineer to come to you and ajust the signal levels.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MattS,

Thank you for reaching out. We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue. Have there been any further changes since your post if not please keep us informed so we can assist further.

Kind regards,

Louis

0 Kudos
MattS
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes the pixelation issue has not gone away. I would be grateful if you could investigate further.

Matt 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi of course it won't "go away" what did they say when you phoned and reported it.Regards Micky
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MattS,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry to hear you are still having this issue.

I have done some checks our end and I can see there is issues with the input power levels on your Tivo, I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos