cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelation still

Mkwjcc
Joining in

So they have sent a new box. Means lost all recordings …. Which wouldn’t be so bad but we still have pixelation and there are apparently no issues with TV in my area.  Anyone else suffering (Bath area?). 

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can check for known area faults using the automated status line 0800 5610061

If you still have service problems after a box replacement, this will likely mean one of two things..

1: You have been unlucky to have a faulty replacement.

2: The more likely option - there is another, as yet unresolved, fault that now needs attending to.

You can either wait here for staff to respond, or call in to faults and report it. The latter is likely to be quicker.. just make sure you've rebooted your TiVo once to eliminate the obvious.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi pixalation is usually a signal level issue which will require an engineer visit to adjust the levels between your box and the street cabinet.Regards Micky

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Mkwjcc,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your TV services. 

I have managed to locate your account via your forum details. 

I can see that there is an issues with your input levels on your box, we will need to get an engineer out to resolve this. 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can confirm your address. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Mkwjcc

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

I have arranged the engineer to attend, you can view the time, date & make any amendment please view your My Virgin Media accoun

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thank you. Engineer called to confirm his visit. 

Pleased to hear that Mkwjcc!

How did the visit go?

Let us know if you still need help

Beth

Beth