Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on all channels

It`s happening more and more lately very often spoiling enjoyment of the program.

Could it be a Tivo issue?It`s damned annoying.

I`m in Swansea SA1.

thanks,Dave

Blues is a Healer-John Lee Hooker
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on all channels

are you also having trouble watching Catchup or on Demand?  Are you seeing a C133 code on TiVo?  or broadband There does seem to be nationwide problem with 1 or more of these issues, its probably their end but try the service checker web page that might help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes intermittently on all services,seemingly random.I do believe that the TiVo box is the problem since I can think of no other reason.

The VM junction box is no more than 3 metres from the front door.Also BBC iplayer on TiVo is ridiculously slow loading sometimes several minutes,rather infuriating to say the least!That and pixilating makes me despair.Other catch up services are not affected speedwise.I think I need a new box.

Anyone any one?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Forgot to add that I`ve not seen any error codes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @SwanseaDave

Sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your poor picture on all the channels at the moment. 

I have located your account from your forum information and can see that we have some signal levels that are a bit lower than we'd like to see. This usually doesn't impact the picture quality but I'd like to do some more checks with you before we book a technician out. 

Currently your box is in standby so I'm not getting as accurate reading as I'd like. Can you please reboot your box when you have a moment and then leave it switch on - not on standby so we can refresh this end and see what the signal levels advise. If you can also ensure that the box is not in low power mode too that would be great. 

Hope to hear back from you soon. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Katie.

I`ve tried everything you suggested but the problem persists.I shall leave the TiVo on though for your purpose.

many thanks

0 Kudos