Menu
Selena28
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation Problem

Just wondered if anyone with pixelation problems have actually had it resolved? I've had it for months, couldn't get any response via phoning, have texted now 4 times, got reply this morning to say I had to be at home to turn TiVo box on and off so tests can be done at VM end,  otherwise I'd be charged £99 if I want an engineer without them doing there own checks. Sent another text still waiting on a reply! 

Apparently me running my own test and getting a message saying technical error with TiVo box isn't enough. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation Problem

The best way to report TV picture faults such as pixellation is to speak to a faults agent who should usually arrange an engineer visit. Sometimes a replacement box can be diagnosed as the fix.

It sounds like you've been using the text message service instead - the £99 charge is for engineer callouts where there is no fault with VM equipment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Selena28
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I already stated I sent text messages because I can't get through by phoning. It would be really nice if I could speak to a faults agent but I can't get through! Sorry I know you're trying to be helpful but you're not telling me anything I don't already know. At the end of the day I'm paying for a service that's not working properly and I doubt very much I'll get money back. Customer service is awful.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Calling at different times of the day is the answer here. Many people are reporting long wait times, but a relative called mid-morning today and got through in <5minutes.

So I don't believe that it's impossible to get through. Difficult at times, yes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos