Menu
CS17
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelating tv (and Hub upgrade query)

How come when my tv was pixellating engineer said new tivo box not required..when problem was ongoing after head bangingly frustrating phone calls and a second engineer who was reluctant to change tivo I persauded the guy to change box..problem solved good picture ever since but why does everyone connected to Virgin seem to have a degree in driving the customers crazy?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
CS17
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade from hub2

I phoned Virgin to remind the engineer that he was not to come without new hub tomorrow as I was promised upgrade before which I didn't get but customer services were not able to tell me what model he was bringing..frustrated at how hard Virgin make problem solving..

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade from hub2

Hi @CS17,

I've merged your threads together to keep your issues in one tidy thread as it allows members and Forum Staff to assist you better. Please refrain from creating multiple threads in different section as they may be deleted and wait for a reply on this thread.

Thanks,

Lisa
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelating tv (and Hub upgrade query)

@CS17 

I can't work out what your question actually is - can you clarify?

Just to cover off the obvious, pixellating pictures on live TV are often the sign of signal problems. Whether that's cabling, connections or box issues will not always be clear without an engineer visit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos