Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated picture

Terrible pixelation on my TV, have tivo box, have tried reset several times, changed hdmi cable , checked all cables, on virgin self check mentions I might have a technical issue with my my tivo box, picture fine and ok when on freeview so the problem must be with box or signal coming from virgin , I pay £80 a month for all my package, its seems to be a regular fault with virgin , when are you going to sort this, is the box due for a renewnal

Does spoil a evenings watching !!

John C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated picture

If you've rebooted your box, check for reported area faults on 0800 5610061

If nothing, then you have a fault and should report it. 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 otherwise.

If you're using a TiVo box and also have VM broadband, you could also be on an out-dated package - you might want to look at moving to a newer (possibly more cost-effective) bundle and negotiate a box-swap to a V6 as part of the bargain.

If your current box is deemed faulty, VM should replace it regardless.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated picture

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your TV pixelating, I have had a look at things our end and cannot see any issues at all, your levels are all where they should be.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos