Menu
Su123
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Pix-elating TV

We have been pix-elating on all channels for a few weeks now, I have done the test and no fault found. we only have the one Tivo box with the original Hub.

I see other people are also experiencing this problem is it down to our box or Virgin?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pix-elating TV

Hi Su123, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry you're experiencing issues with pixalation. Have you managed to get this resolved since your post? 

If not can you confirm whether your tivo box is connected to your TV by HDMI cable? 
If you haven't already please can you check all the cables are tightly secured to the box and give the box a reboot. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Su123
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We don’t use a HDMI cable as we haven’t a HD TV.

we did check all cables are secure.

all that failed so I phones the tech team and they asked the same questions then rebooted the TiVo box and upgraded it.

that was 2 days ago and so far all’s well, keeping fingers crossed it stays that way.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Su123, 

Glad to hear it seems to be working now 🙂

If you do experience any issues in the future please get back in touch. 

All the best, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Su123
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This keeps happening I have phoned virgin 3times now and each time they sort it but only for a short time . They have now passed me onto the 2nd line team , there doing something and have said to give it 48hours, so we’ll see.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Please do let us know how it goes. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Superspur
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi all I’m getting fed up with keeping on ringing virgin about my tivo box pixilation and them keep telling me it needs turning off because it’s over heated or some nonsense like that! I wouldn’t mind but most nights unless we are recording it’s turned off and then problem is if the say it could be over heating how can I leave it on to record? Just seems like they don’t want to send anyone out to fix this 

0 Kudos