Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Picture

We have picture distortion . I have un plugged the box,brought new HMDI leads,nothing works. If we watch tv via the digital attic aerial lovely picture. Go through TiVo box shocking !! Any help appreciated. Thanks.Andy 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture

Pixellation (assuming you've rebooted your box once) means there's a fault somewhere on your equipment (or cabling) that's causing poor TV signal.

If there's any specific channels affected (incl HD? SD?) this can help narrow the cause down, but the end result probably won't alter.

Call Virgin (150 from a landline or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) and report your service fault. Either a box-replacement or engineer visit is the likely outcome.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture

Hi Andy, thanks for getting in touch - apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I'm also sorry for any issues with the TV service too. Taking a look into this today I can see there's been some recent changes with your equipment but I'm not too sure if the issue with your TV service is resolved or not?

If you still need further assistance please get back to me via PM and we'll do all we can to help.

Tom 

0 Kudos