Menu
RacheleB
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Picture keeps freezing

Hi I've purchased a new series from the virgin store and the picture keeps  freezing. It won't restart. I have to go back to home then restart from the library. I'm on episode 6 and this is happening on every  episode. I've tried the complete shut down/turn off and allow the box to restart multiple times and this is still happening. The box is well ventilated.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture keeps freezing

Can you view alternative OnDemand programmes ok? Try watching something from non-BBC CatchUp if you're not sure.

Useful to ID if this is a problem with OnDemand in general, or with this specific series - which is?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
RacheleB
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi this is Supernatural series 1, freezing has happened on all episodes from 1 to 9 so far.  I've paid for the series and am really disappointed so far.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you view alternate OnDemand programmes ok? Trying something from (non-BBC) CatchUp is an excellent test of whether you have problems with OnDemand in general, or if it's these programmes specifically.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
RacheleB
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes thanks, other recorded or on demand seems ok. This is first purchase from the Virgin Store. Really reluctant to purchase another series if the quality is so bad.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Perhaps worth querying this programme with VM Store directly...

https://www.virginmediastore.com/pages/contact 

0 Kudos