cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture keeps distorting and comes up with channel failure every 30mins

Trace3
Joining in

Picture keeps distorting and comes up with channel failure every 30mins since Friday rang VM today kept getting asked if cables are all in, I did say yes but wasn’t believed I asked for and engineer but was told couldn’t send one. I am now tied in to 18 months and this is happening everyday so far not a good service.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you get the channel failure, is there an error code also presented? There should be.

Who said that a tech visit couldn't be arranged? If it was the CS agent, did they explain why one couldn't be sent? What was the reason?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Trace3,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your TV services! This is certainly not ideal and I do apologise that this has been your experience with our team and services.

I'll be more than happy to investigate this further for you and arrange for a technician appointment to have this resolved. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs