Menu
Cathndave
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Picture keeps breaking up especially HD

The picture keeps breaking up especially with HD. I have lost count of the number of times I have rebooted. Checked wires are tight. How the hell do I get service from Virgin Media. All they seem capable of doing is put the price up 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture keeps breaking up especially HD

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so call VM and report it. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up. They can do these while you're on the phone to them.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture keeps breaking up especially HD

HI Cathndave, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Picture, does this happen on one box or multiple? Can you confirm if you are still having issues with this? Chris

0 Kudos