Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Picture has been breaking up since Saturday 14 November (3 days). I've done all tests Picture Breaking Up

Picture has been breaking up since Saturday 14 November (3 days). I've done all tests and reset the Tivo 6 box 3 times but no success. Have tried contacting by phone and each time left my mobile number the call has cut off while details being checked so getting absolutely nowhere.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Picture has been breaking up since Saturday 14 November (3 days). I've done all tests Picture Breakin

Have you checked for known faults? 0800 5610061

Otherwise, if you're calling in - just follow the menu prompts for "I have a fault with my TV service" and ignore all the other prompts. The system will certainly try to bait you into pressing options for links, and for going online - just ignore them and don't press anything.

The call queue will follow shortly after.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture has been breaking up since Saturday 14 November (3 days). I've done all tests Picture Breakin

Hi Japitts

Many thanks for your reply and comments.

i had already checked on the website for faults, but nothing that matched my problem. Since your message I phoned the number and got the same response. Am now holding on again in a queue on the phone.

Regards
Bryan24

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again

After a 45 min wait I finally got to speaking with Virgin and as a result an engineer will be coming on Saturday.

Bryan24

0 Kudos