Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Picture distortion

I’m also having issues with pixelation and distortion of tv picture, I have been suffering this problem for quite a while now without getting anywhere despite phone calls to the virgin automated system which just reboots the system which works for a short time then returns and we are back to square one. I need an ENGINEER TO COME OUT AND FIX IT PLEASE!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture distortion

Normally the automated phoneline will try to fix any faults remotely, but if you then callback in 10 or so minutes and follow any prompts for "the fix didn't work"< it will put you into the queue for an agent.

Otherwise you can wait on here for forum staff to pick your post up, but this can take upto a week currently.

Unfortunately pixellation issues are indicative of a fault on your TV cabling/box somewhere, which (as you've probably surmised) can't be fixed remotely.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phillyon47, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your TV service.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks jappitts have now been sent a new box which I have now installed, and the problem is solved

thanks for your time much appreciated 

phillyon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear Phillyon47.

Remember, if you need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum staff are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos