Menu
MM59
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Picture distortion and sound dropping ou

I’m soo frustrated as I have tried everything and can’t get through to Virgin. The picture pixelated and the sound drops out. Been like this for more than a couple of weeks. I’ve done all the checks. I know there are other similar concerns I’ve just joined. Please help 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture distortion and sound dropping ou

If by distortion you mean pixellation, this is a symptom of poor TV signal. If you've restarted your box and checked for area faults (0800 5610061) then you need to report the fault in order to have an engineer visit or box replacement.

Wait times do vary, but unfortunately there isn't any online fault reporting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
MM59
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer for TV

Please someone fix my problem - I don’t want to have to switch however I can’t watch the tv - no sound and pixelating 

I need this sorted fast! I’ve tried everything recommended. Just send me a new box if that is the issue or please someone reply.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer for TV

@MM59 

I've merged your new post with your old one 🙂

You are best calling VM Faults on either 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos