Menu
TimSugden
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Picture breaking up

Hi we have 3 TiVo boxes, the one in the first floor bedroom is experiencing picture breakup/pixelating. Leads changed, it is getting progressively worse.  Please help

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breaking up

If you have multiple boxes and only one has problems, then the issue will either be your internal cabling or the box itself. I presume you've restarted the box once.

Are you able to swap the offending box with one from another room? That will ID whether the cabling or the box is at fault.

Once you know which is causing the problem, you can report it to VM either by waiting on here or calling in. (150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breaking up

Hi there @TimSuden 

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening with your TV box and picture and thank for posting to our forums. 

I've had a look at your account and I can see that there is a hardware issue identified on one of the boxes. I'm going to send you a PM so we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos