Menu
suehar
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Picture breaking up

Picture keeps breaking up. Every time I phone virgin they send a signal  and it works ok for a couple of days and then it starts again. I rang earlier but gave up after 35 minutes on hold

0 Kudos
Quailey
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breaking up

• Having the same issues, thought of upgrading to V6 box, but quoted an extra £8-50 per mth and a £35 set up fee, not what I expected after being a customer for 15 years. 
0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This would suggest that whatever "signal" C/S are sending isn't actually resolving the problem (no surprise there, but it gets you off the phone), and they need to arrange an engineer visit to physically investigate your cabling from box to streetcab. When you next get through, insist on this. If they insist on resetting your box again or sending more signals, then play along, but when they ask if the picture is ok, think very carefully what your answer is....... 😉

Sidenote: It's beyond me why offshore agents think that doing this is actually saving any time in the long run, so I can only presume they are being targeted (from higher-up) on less engineer visits/more remote fixes.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi suehar. 

Thanks for your post, and sorry to hear you're having a few issues with the channels.

I've run a check on your equipment and a few levels are showing out of spec.

I've popped you over a private message so I can arrange an engineer for you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos