Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Picture breaking up evenings

Seems worse in the evening. Picture breaks up and pixelate. Any suggestions as to how can we resolve. 

Have tried switching the tivo box off overnight to let it cool. It's not inside a cabinet. 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breaking up evenings

Thanks for posting Rockridge189

I am sorry you're unable to enjoy your TV service.  Can I ask if this is ongoing; and also if you have multi-room is the pixelation impacting both boxes?

Regards

Lee_R

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes still the same picture breakup and pixalating. Very difficult to watch. Have spoken to virgin and was told to wait 2 days and see if it improves. But if anything its got worse last night. They say our tivo box checked out ok. Have tried removing all the leads/cables restarted the box but still have the fault

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Lee no we dont have multiroom our other tv connects via anamazon firestick and thats very good.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the information, have you already checked our service status page in regards to this? 

You can also run tests on equipment when logged into your online account on this page.

Please do ensure the cables going from the wall socket to your Tivo box are all securely inserted while you reset the box.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Lots of virgin media vans just down the road from my house (yesterday) Internet and tv went of totally for a while. Then it came back on and have had a text from virgin (today) to say all fixed, and it seems to be ok at the moment. Fingers crossed

0 Kudos