Menu
Neil180771
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Picture Pixelation

I am trying to get a Virgin Media Engineer booked, my TV picture keeps pixelating.  I've done all the automated message system reboots, I've currently been on hold for 45 mins, having been told by someone there's nothing wrong with my hub and then put through to someone in sales!!!!!

Can anyone tell me how to get a human out to come and resolve the problem.

Cheers

Neil

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture Pixelation

Assuming you've rebooted your box once, pixellation is indicative that there's a fault causing poor TV signal. It can sometimes be helpful if you can identify any specific channels (including HD/SD) that are affected, but the outcome will probably not change..

Calling 150 (or 0345 4541111 from a non-VM phone) and following the options for "I have a fault with my TV Service" will put you into the faults queue. Sometimes the automated system will try some remote fixes, and then force you to callback 10 or so minutes later.

If you are genuinely failing, then VM forum staff work their way through posts on here so you should get a response in a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos