Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Picture Breaking Up

For some reason, lately every evening we have a problem with our picture breaking up no matter what channel we are watching.  It is an very intermittent issue, and it only happens in the evening, but is irritating.  I have run a check on the system, checked the cables, and everything seems to be fine there... can anyone think of anything that might be causing this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture Breaking Up

Getting repeated break up on Sky Sports channels for the last 2 days in Grantham also

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I also have this problem,primarily on HD channels.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is now happening repeatedly throughout the day, when watching, when playing a recording...it doesn't matter what channel... 😕

Highlighted
Superstar
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi this usually means a signal level issue which requires an engineer to come to you and ajust the levels, phone and go down the TV faults route and they will check the levels while you are on the phone and if necessary arrange for one.Regards Micky
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MorganaNK,

I'm really sorry that you've been having trouble with your TV service. Thank you for getting back in touch to advise this is worsening.

It does look like there might be an issue with the input levels for you TV services, I'd love to get an engineer out to take a look for you. I'll send you a private message now to clear account security. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos