Menu
t2sno
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Outside cables

Hi, I'm trying to get Virgin to rectify some poor workmanship outside my flat. They installed the cables for a neighbour and it looks terrible and is dangerous. Have emailed them and after one response, have heard nothing back. I'm not a customer so maybe that's why they are ignoring me? My neighbour has contacted them too. This was done a while back and for some reason I didn't kick up a fuss and sort of got used to it. But a few people have tripped over the cables of late so I need to get this cleared up. Any suggestions/help would be well received. Thank you. Tony

Screenshot 2020-08-16 at 09.23.55.pngCable lazily left above groundCable lazily left above groundLoose pipe with cables running across my drivewayLoose pipe with cables running across my drivewayScreenshot 2020-08-16 at 09.24.43.pngVirgin cables not cut to fit so box can't closeVirgin cables not cut to fit so box can't close

0 Kudos
FrogCF
Dialled in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Outside cables

Hi,

I'm sorry about this looks very bad work from our engineers, Please contact us here.

How to complain directly. Virgin Media's customer service team is on 0345 454 1111 for broadband, TV, landline and mobile customers. You can also complain by writing to Complaints, Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

t2sno
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi t2sno,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to see the mess with the cabling that's been left, can you pop me over a private message with the address details and I can arrange for this to be tidied.

thanks,

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks very much for passing those details over t2sno,

I've popped an email over to the area manager with all the info, and pictures to see if we can get someone round to tidy things up.

Alex_Rm

t2sno
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Alex_Rm, look forward to getting it all looking normal again!

Tony

0 Kudos